Aerolite is a pink, high quality, Glasswool thermal and acoustic ceiling insulation. Bonded, with an inert, thermosetting resin. Durable, resilient, flexible blankets. You will find all the Aerolite specifications here. For more information, please contact us.
Aerolite is supplied, in compression packed rolls. The Aerolite Specifications are the most crucial factor when selecting roof insulation.
The Aerolite Specifications page is an essential read before making your choice for roof insulation. Before your Aerolite Installers insulates your home be aware of the Aerolite Specifications to have a lifetime of energy saving.
Quality Management System
Aerolite products are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2000.
Aerolite products manufactured according to ISO 14001:2004. Less material, less energy, and fewer emissions
- Zero ozone-depleting potential (ODP)
- Zero global warming potential (GWP)
Features and Benefits
- Lifelong energy savings
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Exceptional thermal and acoustic properties
- Safe application and use
- Long product life – will not readily age.
- SABS mark (SABS 1381 part 1)
- Compression packed to reduce the volume and optimise transport and storage.
Class A/1 Fire rating. Aerolite will not burn. Non-combustible – tested to SANS 10177-5
Contributes to indoor comfort and contributes to lifelong savings by reducing heat loss/gain due to its inherent thermal insulation properties.
Offers exceptional acoustic properties and enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of noise. Aerolite ceiling insulation reduces the sound transmission to and from a room.
- Residential buildings
- Retrofit in existing homes
- Top up insulation
- Non-residential buildings
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Aerolite will not promote corrosion of steel, copper or .aluminium
- Will not sustain vermin.
- Aerolite will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Dust settlement will not hamper the Aerolite product’s performance.